Where a Power of Attorney (PoA) has been sent to us, it will be registered on our new system whether it is enforced or unenforced. If the Attorneys have already activated their own online Customer Centre account, for example if they have their own investments with us, they will have online access to view all accounts they are linked to, including any accounts they are linked to as an Attorney. If your client would like this access amended, where the PoA has not yet been enforced say, please contact us.
Today's Top Content
Answers in this section
- My client has a Power of Attorney on their account(s). What can attorneys view online and can their access be removed?
- How do I transfer money from an ISA, CIA or CIB to a CRA?
- Will my clients income payments continue as normal?
- Will my clients be given new account numbers?
- Will my clients’ regular investments continue as normal after migration?
- Why do my clients have more than one Collective Retirement Account (CRA)?
- Will my clients see the names of my model portfolios on their documents?
- Can I change the dates my clients pay their regular investments?
- Can I change the dates my clients are paid their income?