When you edit the model portfolio you will need to reduce the holding in the suspended fund to the required holding level and adjust the other assets so that all assets, including the suspended asset, total 100%. When clients move into the edited model any excess holdings in the suspended fund will be moved to loose assets outside the model.
Today's Top Content
Answers in this section
- What happens to cashflows into and out of a model portfolio that includes a suspended fund?
- My model portfolio contains a suspended fund. How do I remove the suspended fund from the model portfolio, so I hold only unsuspended funds in the new version of the portfolio?
- My model portfolio contains a suspended fund. How do I edit my portfolio, reduce the holding in the suspended fund and move clients to the new model portfolio?
- My model portfolio contains a suspended fund. How do I edit my portfolio and move clients into the new version, whilst retaining the suspended fund?
- My model portfolio contains a suspended fund. How can I rebalance my portfolio?
- Who can access and edit model portfolios?
- How are deposits into or withdrawals from a model portfolio treated?
- Can I upload an excel document containing my chosen funds for investment and asset allocation?
- Will cash held within my model portfolio be used to fund fees and charges?
- Can I switch one asset only within a model portfolio?