If you have previously sent us an expression of wish form for your client’s CRA, this will not appear in the expression of wish field online when you click into the client’s account on the new platform. Please be assured that the expression of wish instruction is still held in our back office. You may wish to review your client’s expression of wish at client reviews, at which point you can update the expression of wish details online, and as a result the field on the client’s CRA account screen will be populated with this information. You can then continue to update this online as and when you wish.
Today's Top Content
Answers in this section
- Where can I view the expression of wish that was previously recorded against my client’s CRA?
- Pension withdrawals for Christmas
- How can I ensure I’m using the right literature and tools?
- What’s happened to the screen formatting in Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge?
- How can I log in to the new platform?
- Will you still accept old forms designed for your previous system?
- How do I switch a client’s assets?
- What are Old Mutual Wealth’s new bank details?
- How do I add money or amend regular contributions?
- Can I still access my last fee statement on the original platform?