Our original platform was only accessible via the Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge browsers, and you needed to use ‘compatibility mode’ to view the screens correctly. On our new platform we have introduced improved support across all web browsers, to improve your online user experience. This means you should now turn off the compatibility mode setting, to ensure you get the best user experience on our new platform.
Today's Top Content
Answers in this section
- Where can I view the expression of wish that was previously recorded against my client’s CRA?
- Pension withdrawals for Christmas
- How can I ensure I’m using the right literature and tools?
- What’s happened to the screen formatting in Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge?
- How can I log in to the new platform?
- Will you still accept old forms designed for your previous system?
- How do I switch a client’s assets?
- What are Old Mutual Wealth’s new bank details?
- How do I add money or amend regular contributions?
- Can I still access my last fee statement on the original platform?