Your clients will receive their new account numbers on their first statement from the new system. You can also view your clients’ new account numbers now by running our ‘client by adviser report’ – here’s a handy guide to show you how.
Today's Top Content
Answers in this section
- How do I reset my password?
- Where can I view the expression of wish that was previously recorded against my client’s CRA?
- How can I ensure I’m using the right literature and tools?
- What’s happened to the screen formatting in Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge?
- How can I log in to the new platform?
- Will you still accept old forms designed for your previous system?
- How do I switch a client’s assets?
- What are Old Mutual Wealth’s new bank details?
- How do I add money or amend regular contributions?
- Can I still access my last fee statement on the original platform?