Since the Retail Distribution Review, we have continued to facilitate initial commission on non-advised top-ups to Collective Retirement Accounts and Collective Investment Bonds on Charge Basis 1. You will now no longer be able to receive this commission. If you have existing trail commission arrangements, these will continue and will be unaffected.
Today's Top Content
Answers in this section
- How will my fee payments be affected if a bank holiday falls within the week of my payment?
- My client’s valuation has a line that refers to accrued fees and charges; what does this mean?
- Why am I receiving two fee and commission payments from you?
- I used to be paid commission for non-advised top up business on Charge Basis 1. Can this still be done?
- I need to add VAT to my servicing fee. How can I do that?
- Why haven’t I been paid a regular initial adviser fee for one of my clients following migration?
- Can I specify an end date for regular initial adviser fees, and will this be reflected on illustrations?
- Why have you capped my fees on regular investments at 24 months?
- My client’s CRA has been split into two or more sub accounts. Which sub account will my fees be deducted from?
- Why do you need me to reconcile my fees promptly after migration?