You can find out how to produce a remuneration statement using our user guide.
Today's Top Content
Answers in this section
- How will my fee payments be affected if a bank holiday falls within the week of my payment?
- My client’s valuation has a line that refers to accrued fees and charges; what does this mean?
- Why am I receiving two fee and commission payments from you?
- I used to be paid commission for non-advised top up business on Charge Basis 1. Can this still be done?
- I need to add VAT to my servicing fee. How can I do that?
- Why haven’t I been paid a regular initial adviser fee for one of my clients following migration?
- Can I specify an end date for regular initial adviser fees, and will this be reflected on illustrations?
- Why have you capped my fees on regular investments at 24 months?
- My client’s CRA has been split into two or more sub accounts. Which sub account will my fees be deducted from?
- Why do you need me to reconcile my fees promptly after migration?