If you have moved assets into or out of a model portfolio, or your client has crystallised one of their accounts, they may notice the transaction described as ‘unknown’ when viewing their transaction history on the online Customer Centre. The transaction will appear correctly in all other locations, including statements and through our adviser portal.
Today's Top Content
Answers in this section
- Why am I seeing a ‘life fund tax charge’ (LFTC) on my client’s account?
- My client’s transaction history on the online Customer Centre is showing an ‘unknown’ transaction. What does that mean?
- How can I view historic transactions on my client’s account?
- Why do I not see model portfolio rebalancing when accessing transactions and cash?
- There is a ‘cash consolidation’ transaction on my client’s account. What does this relate to?
- There is an ‘upgrade balance adjustment’ on my client’s account. What does this relate to?
- Why am I seeing more adjustments and transactions on my clients’ accounts than I am used to?