Our new technology views each model portfolio as an asset in itself and therefore does not show rebalances that take place within the model. Your client’s regular statement will show all transactions that occur in a model portfolio, so your client will receive full disclosure of the transactions that have taken place on their account.
Today's Top Content
Answers in this section
- Why am I seeing a ‘life fund tax charge’ (LFTC) on my client’s account?
- My client’s transaction history on the online Customer Centre is showing an ‘unknown’ transaction. What does that mean?
- How can I view historic transactions on my client’s account?
- Why do I not see model portfolio rebalancing when accessing transactions and cash?
- There is a ‘cash consolidation’ transaction on my client’s account. What does this relate to?
- There is an ‘upgrade balance adjustment’ on my client’s account. What does this relate to?
- Why am I seeing more adjustments and transactions on my clients’ accounts than I am used to?