We occasionally have to make adjustments or corrections to your clients’ accounts, for example to correct rounding issues on transactions, which ensures the balance of your client’s account is correct. These changes used to be carried out behind the scenes but these transactions will now be more visible to you and your clients.
Today's Top Content
Answers in this section
- Why am I seeing a ‘life fund tax charge’ (LFTC) on my client’s account?
- My client’s transaction history on the online Customer Centre is showing an ‘unknown’ transaction. What does that mean?
- How can I view historic transactions on my client’s account?
- Why do I not see model portfolio rebalancing when accessing transactions and cash?
- There is a ‘cash consolidation’ transaction on my client’s account. What does this relate to?
- There is an ‘upgrade balance adjustment’ on my client’s account. What does this relate to?
- Why am I seeing more adjustments and transactions on my clients’ accounts than I am used to?