Yes. All existing clients were made aware of the changes to their Terms and Conditions in a letter sent to them before they moved to the new technology platform. The letter included a summary of changes and advised them of where they can access a copy of the new Terms and Conditions online. They were also made available to all new investors at that point.
Today's Top Content
Answers in this section
- Why does my client’s statement only show some of their accounts?
- Will my clients receive new Terms and Conditions?
- Where can I access a new copy of the Terms and Conditions for my client?
- Will the move to the new technology platform result in changes to my Terms of Business?
- Where can I access a copy of my updated Terms of Business?
- How can I reduce the amount of paperwork my clients receive?