Because our new Uscan reports include more transactional data than before, where your report contains a lot of transactions, they will take a little longer to generate. The good news is you can continue to use the platform after requesting your report, and after a few minutes your report will be available for you to view.
Today's Top Content
Answers in this section
- Why does an income payment show when my client only holds accumulation units?
- What is included in Money Weighted Return?
- Why does Transactional UScan show performance net of advice & platform fees?
- What types of Uscan reports are available?
- What enhancements have you made to Uscan?
- Are there any changes to Uscan that mean certain data is no longer available?
- How long does it take for a Uscan report to generate?
- Can I continue to use the platform whilst I’m waiting for my Uscan report to be generated?
- Which items are excluded if you choose to run a short version of the Uscan report?
- Can I still export the model portfolio to FE Analytics for further analysis?