Yes. After your client’s accounts have been moved to the new technology platform it will be possible to change the date to any day from the 1st to the 28th of the month. The deadline for making changes will be 10 working days in advance of the payment date.
Today's Top Content
Answers in this section
- Can I make an ISA contribution for this tax year end and next tax year before 6 April?
- Where can I find this year's tax year end deadlines?
- My client has a Power of Attorney on their account(s). What can attorneys view online and can their access be removed?
- How do I transfer money from an ISA, CIA or CIB to a CRA?
- Will my clients income payments continue as normal?
- Will my clients be given new account numbers?
- Will my clients’ regular investments continue as normal after migration?
- Why do my clients have more than one Collective Retirement Account (CRA)?
- Will my clients see the names of my model portfolios on their documents?
- Can I change the dates my clients pay their regular investments?