To ensure your logo appears correctly on the Uscan report, it must not be larger than 585 pixels horizontally and 359 pixels vertically. You may therefore have to crop your image into a shape that is closer to a square, before uploading it. This will prevent the logo from being stretched on the final report. The logo must be either a jpeg or a png image file.
Today's Top Content
Answers in this section
- Why does an income payment show when my client only holds accumulation units?
- What is included in Money Weighted Return?
- Why does Transactional UScan show performance net of advice & platform fees?
- What types of Uscan reports are available?
- What enhancements have you made to Uscan?
- Are there any changes to Uscan that mean certain data is no longer available?
- How long does it take for a Uscan report to generate?
- Can I continue to use the platform whilst I’m waiting for my Uscan report to be generated?
- Which items are excluded if you choose to run a short version of the Uscan report?
- Can I still export the model portfolio to FE Analytics for further analysis?