Yes. Their Direct Debits will continue as normal. Your clients may notice a change to our bank details, with their new account number being the reference after our name on their bank statement. There is no need for your clients to complete a new Direct Debit instruction as we will contact their bank/building society to let them know about the changes.
Today's Top Content
Answers in this section
- How do I transfer money from an ISA, CIA or CIB to a CRA?
- Will my clients income payments continue as normal?
- Will my clients be given new account numbers?
- Will my clients’ regular investments continue as normal after migration?
- Why do my clients have more than one Collective Retirement Account (CRA)?
- Will my clients see the names of my model portfolios on their documents?
- Can I change the dates my clients pay their regular investments?
- Can I change the dates my clients are paid their income?