As you know, our new system provides you with improved access to cash. For migration purposes it was necessary to combine cash from a number of sources, for example any existing holdings for ISA and Collective Investment Accounts in cash deposit, unpresented cheques or unpaid rebates and distributions on closed accounts. This cash consolidation figure ensures your client starts on the new platform with the correct cash position on their account.
Today's Top Content
Answers in this section
- Why am I seeing a ‘life fund tax charge’ (LFTC) on my client’s account?
- My client’s transaction history on the online Customer Centre is showing an ‘unknown’ transaction. What does that mean?
- How can I view historic transactions on my client’s account?
- Why do I not see model portfolio rebalancing when accessing transactions and cash?
- There is a ‘cash consolidation’ transaction on my client’s account. What does this relate to?
- There is an ‘upgrade balance adjustment’ on my client’s account. What does this relate to?
- Why am I seeing more adjustments and transactions on my clients’ accounts than I am used to?