Our existing Uscan tool provides a rich source of data for analysis of individual assets and portfolios, and existing and proposed investments. We have built on this capability, introducing a number of key enhancements.
Our new Uscan 'transactional report' includes:
- Valuations at the start and end of the reporting period.
- Money in and out of your client's account, plus a money-weighted return measure.
- Up to five years of transaction and performance data on each account.
- The value of your client's account over time versus net payments.
- Time-weighted returns.
- The ability to add your own commentary to the report.
- Summary of adviser fees, discretionary portfolio fees and Old Mutual Wealth charges during the reporting period.
The report can be produced in a long and short version, and in addition to the new Uscan report you will continue to be able to produce portfolio, single fund and new business reports, as you can today. Read more about Uscan enhancements.