Yes, there is a ‘View in Analytics’ button next to the ‘Generate Report’ button, which will export the assets to Analytics (as long as you are a subscriber). This functionality exports the current asset allocation of the portfolio only.
Today's Top Content
Answers in this section
- Why does an income payment show when my client only holds accumulation units?
- What is included in Money Weighted Return?
- Why does Transactional UScan show performance net of advice & platform fees?
- What types of Uscan reports are available?
- What enhancements have you made to Uscan?
- Are there any changes to Uscan that mean certain data is no longer available?
- How long does it take for a Uscan report to generate?
- Can I continue to use the platform whilst I’m waiting for my Uscan report to be generated?
- Which items are excluded if you choose to run a short version of the Uscan report?
- Can I still export the model portfolio to FE Analytics for further analysis?