Previously, portfolio reports with both ‘start date’ and ‘end date’ balancing were available. ‘Start date’ balanced reports are no longer available, which means all traditional reports will show the asset allocation as at the report end date. ‘Start date’ balanced reports were previously available via new business applications and via the ‘for a new investment’ option in the portfolio summary screen.
Today's Top Content
Answers in this section
- Why does an income payment show when my client only holds accumulation units?
- What is included in Money Weighted Return?
- Why does Transactional UScan show performance net of advice & platform fees?
- What types of Uscan reports are available?
- What enhancements have you made to Uscan?
- Are there any changes to Uscan that mean certain data is no longer available?
- How long does it take for a Uscan report to generate?
- Can I continue to use the platform whilst I’m waiting for my Uscan report to be generated?
- Which items are excluded if you choose to run a short version of the Uscan report?
- Can I still export the model portfolio to FE Analytics for further analysis?