Yes, after migration you can change the date we collect their Direct Debit to any day from the 1st to the 28th of the month. On our current technology this is limited to the 10th and 20th of each month. Our user guide explains how you can update your client's regular investment date online.
Today's Top Content
Answers in this section
- How do I transfer money from an ISA, CIA or CIB to a CRA?
- Will my clients income payments continue as normal?
- Will my clients be given new account numbers?
- Will my clients’ regular investments continue as normal after migration?
- Why do my clients have more than one Collective Retirement Account (CRA)?
- Will my clients see the names of my model portfolios on their documents?
- Can I change the dates my clients pay their regular investments?
- Can I change the dates my clients are paid their income?