During our technology upgrade we have worked closely with Creative Technologies to make sure your electronic valuations and electronic commission and fee reconciliation continue to work as usual.
Old Mutual Wealth provider name in Enable
- To ensure that there are no interruptions to your electronic valuations, in the week following our upgrade, Creative Technologies will be adding a new provider to Enable named ‘Old Mutual Wealth (FNZ)’.
- At the same time they will ensure that all of your clients’ existing plans are updated in Enable to reflect this new provider name.
- When you add any new business to Enable you will need to select this new provider instead of ‘Old Mutual Wealth (SIS)’ which is the current provider name for any business on our current platform.
- ‘Old Mutual Wealth (SIS)’ will no longer be available for you to select from any of the Provider dropdown lists in Enable.
Your Old Mutual Wealth username and password
Your username and password to access valuations through Enable will not change; therefore you do not need to do anything to update your details.
Please note: Please do not change your Contract Enquiry password until after the migration. If you do change your password between now and migration, it will not be carried over to the new system and you will need to re-submit the change afterwards.
Updating account numbers
As part of our upgrade, we will be issuing new account numbers for all existing accounts. We will be communicating the new account numbers to Creative Technologies so they can make the updates on your behalf.
For clients that currently hold both crystallised and uncrystallised holdings in our Collective Retirement Account, we will be creating separate accounts to hold each of these components
Creative Technologies will be actioning the following steps in Enable:
- Updating all account numbers within 5 business days of the migration completing.
- Creating a new account record so that where required, two accounts will exist for clients with crystallised and uncrystallised holdings in their Collective Retirement Account.
For any Collective Retirement Accounts which are being split into two, to ensure performance is accurately reflected in Enable, you will be required to add a contribution and withdrawal to the migrated accounts. This guide will show you how to show a cash transfer between two plans.*
*The article linked to above is provided by Creative Technologies and, as such, Old Mutual Wealth is not responsible for the content of the article.
Processing the final EDI file using the legacy plan numbers
Before Creative Technologies update your account numbers in Enable, you must reconcile the final fee statement (EDI) that we send from the current platform. This will be sent on the Thursday prior to the migration weekend.
It is therefore very important that you reconcile your final statement before Creative Technologies update the plan numbers.
If you do not process this final EDI it will result in manual allocation of all payment items due to differing account numbers.
If you do not use the EDI statement and instead download Fee data from our current platform, you will still be able to download this information from the current platform after the migration but the account numbers will not match the new ones.
If you have any questions or need any help please contact the Creative Technologies Support Team using the following details:
T: 01403 33 44 40