This step-by-step summary explains how to access WealthSelect quarterly Managed Portfolio Service (MPS) reports online. MPS reports are generated quarterly for your clients and include a current valuation, commentary from the portfolio manager, detailed performance information and a summary of any changes made to the portfolio.
What you’ll need to get started
- Have online access to the client record.
- The account must be invested in the Managed Portfolio Service (MPS).
- If you’re attempting to access the latest report, you should have received notification that the latest MPS quarterly reports are available.
Accessing WealthSelect quarterly MPS reports
① From the homepage click on the ‘Tools’ tab and launch the Managed Portfolio Service reports tool.
- From here you can search for specific reports using the filter options.
- Combine multiple reports by ticking the boxes next to them and clicking the ‘Consolidate’ button.
② Click on the ‘Report’ icon next to the report to download and view it.
- The report is also made available via the client’s document library.