This step-by-step summary explains how you can view and create commission and fee reports online.
What is a remuneration report?
The remuneration report lets you see the fees that have been paid or are due to be paid between two specific dates. If you wish to see a statement of the fees relating to a specific fee payment you have received, please view our How do I download a remuneration statement hub page.
Be aware only certain access levels in each organisation will be able to view and download remuneration details and statements. There is a section on the Adviser Support Hub covering access levels and what each one allows you to view.
What you’ll need to get started
- The correct level of access to the platform. Find out more on our adviser roles and access hub page.
- The date range of the remuneration payment or statement you are locating.
- The account number, adviser’s name and type of remuneration, if filtering payments by specific criteria.
Viewing and creating remuneration reports
① From the top right of the homepage click on the ‘Remuneration statement’ option in the top right of the screen.
② From here, you can create, view and search for remuneration details.
- If searching for remuneration payments either select a payment using the dropdown menu, or locate specific payments using the filters and click ‘Search’.
- The list of payments will be displayed at the bottom of the screen.
③ To create a new remuneration report click on the ‘Remuneration report’ button in the top right of the screen.
- On the resulting screen choose the report type, adviser, report basis and date range then click ‘Create’.
④ After a few moments, at the bottom of the screen click on the ‘Report’ icon to view and download your report.
- You also have the option to search for old reports using the ‘Filter an old report’ options. This includes the remuneration statement that is automatically produced for each fee payment that is made to you.
How do I view and create remuneration statements video