This step-by-step summary explains how to view business performance and generate reports on your business.
What you’ll need to get started
Below is some information you will need to have to hand before you start this process.
- The name and date range you’d like to reflect on any report you produce
Viewing business performance
① Click on the ‘Business performance’ button at the top of the homepage.
② Your assets under management will be displayed at the top of the screen. These include ‘Current Asset Holdings’, ‘Pending Cash Transfers In’, ‘Pending Asset Transfers (Re-Reg)’ and ‘Total of Asset holdings’. Highlight or hover over each section to display results.
- The assets under management are also displayed within a graph with changeable filters to edit the date range.
- The ‘Product Summary’ highlights the percentage split of products your clients hold and the ‘Client Summary’ highlights the segmentation of clients by account value.
- The ‘Adviser Snapshot’ will show you a list of advisers, their total number of clients, assets under management by adviser, and their fees received year to date.
- The ‘Adviser flows’ graph illustrates the monthly flows broken down by adviser. It shows the total net flow/total market movement and the total month end change and you can filter this to show past months if required.
- The final graph displays the ‘Fees received’ and can be can filtered by adviser and date range. By ticking the coloured boxes you can choose which fee types to display on the graph.
Generating reports for your business
① Click on the ‘Business performance’ quick link button at the top of the homepage. Highlight or hover over each section to display results.
- Click on the ‘Reporting’ quick link button. This is also available from the homepage.
- The ability to produce reports depends on the level of access you have.
② Select the report you require using the ‘Report type’ dropdown menu.
- If you have multiple agencies, select the particular company you require the report for.
- You can then go onto select whether to report on all advisers or a specific individual.
- Select the report date and click ‘Generate report’
- Scroll down the page to access the generated reports and when they’re ready to view the status will show as ‘Complete’.
- Use the search filters to locate previously generated reports. You can search by report name or by date range.
- To access the report click on the ‘Report’ icon next to it.
Take a look at our simple table showing which reports are available and what information they show.
How do I view and produce reports on my business video