After the move to our new technology, the WealthSelect Managed Portfolio Service (MPS) will be accessible through its own ‘MPS’ tab. You will follow separate new business journeys when choosing to invest in SelfSelect or WealthSelect, as our WealthSelect range of funds will now only be available through our Managed Portfolio Service – by far the most popular part of our WealthSelect proposition.
There are also three big improvements to how the MPS service can be used. You will now be able to:
- hold Wealth Select Managed Portfolios alongside other investments or portfolios in a single account
- invest in more than one Wealth Select Managed Portfolio in a single account
- phase into the Wealth Select MPS.
Improvements to MPS reporting
We have listened to adviser feedback and have made MPS reporting more convenient.
- Automatic report generation – as soon as the reports are available they will be generated and made available online for your clients. As currently, you will be notified as soon as the reports are available.
- Bulk printing – save a significant amount of time by printing multiple reports in one go.
The option to co-brand reports
If you have previously uploaded your logo in order to co-brand MPS reports, then we will automatically migrate it over to our new system, and the next time reports are produced they will include your logo.
You can access the WealthSelect MPS reporting via the ‘Tools’ tab on our current system to upload your logo anytime before the migration.
After the migration, please contact us for any new logo requests or updates to existing logos.