Our new technology is designed to make bringing a client onto the system as easy as possible, through a fully digitised solution, that saves you time by allowing:
- signature-free client onboarding
- illustrations to be created in under a minute, with ‘quick quote’ functionality.
- online bank account verification and anti-money laundering
- adviser fee authorisation to be verified online.
Changes are also being made to the way your clients’ accounts are administered, which will make the account set up process easier. It will now be possible to facilitate:
- the ability to select previously used bank details, rather than having to apply new bank account details to each new account that is opened
- the linking of a client’s individual accounts and those where they are registered as a Legal Guardian/Registered Contact for a minor’s investment.
A new client account structure
Our new technology has been designed to link your client’s accounts or bonds together under a single customer reference. This is similar to our existing account structure, where all accounts and bonds fall under a client’s ‘customer reference number’ but with the benefit of being able to automatically link assets between family members.
The customer reference (see part 1 below), will have accounts or bonds linked directly to it, which are then given their own reference number, for example 001, 002, 003 (see part 2 below).
|ISA||–||A C 1 2 3 4 5 6 7||–||0 0 2|
|(part 1)||(part 2)|
|CRA||–||A C 1 2 3 4 5 6 7||–||0 0 3|
Please be aware that, in a minority of cases, some clients will be given two customer references; for example if they hold both joint and individually held accounts. Because we issue statements based on each customer reference, investors with more than one customer reference will receive more than one set of statements covering the accounts held under each reference. These will be issued based upon the anniversary date of the first account that was opened under each separate customer reference.