Our technology upgrade makes it quicker and more efficient than ever before to create quotes and submit new business online. We also have new bank details which you should use when sending client money to us in future, which you'll find at the bottom of this page.
Adding new clients
We have streamlined the process of creating a new client on the system so that you only have to capture a minimal amount of data, which should only take around 30 seconds, before starting a risk questionnaire or creating a quote.
NEW – Quick quote
Our new quick quote functionality allows you to quickly generate compliant illustrations simply by entering:
- Contribution details
- Adviser fees
- Choice of assets and income
When topping up, existing holdings will be automatically pulled through to the new illustration. Once complete, you have options to create comparison quotes by copying the data you have entered, or if you are ready to proceed, choose to turn the quote into a new business application which will then pre-fill the data you have already keyed in, avoiding repetition.
Manage regular investments online
You can now implement and manage regular investments completely online, giving you greater control of your clients' investments. In addition regular investments can now be collected on any day of the month from 1st to the 28th.
Our new business process has been improved to:
- make it faster to submit new business - you can confirm adviser fees and request regular withdrawals, income and crystallisations through flexi access drawdown online
- give you greater fee flexibility - by allowing you to select different fees for each contribution being made within the same application (e.g. regular investments, lump sums and transfers)
- give you greater control - by running multiple investment strategies within the same wrapper including multiple models, discretionary or individual assets, with the option to specify different investments for regular and one-off payments, or phase investments if required.
Topping up existing accounts
You will now benefit from the following when topping up your clients' accounts:
- Smarter ways to demonstrate your recommendations - with improved 'What if' illustration capability.
- Save time - by implementing and amending regular investments completely online.
- Manage your client's tax more easily - with online Bed and ISA for individual investors.
All supporting documents you may require will be automatically produced at the end of our application journeys.
Our new bank details
Whenever you make payments of client money to us, please ensure you make payment to the appropriate bank account detailed below, depending on the type of investment your client is making.
For ISA and Collective Investment Accounts:
Account Name: Old Mutual Wealth Limited
Bank Name: Natwest Bank plc
Sort Code: 56-00-68
Account Number: 42087058
For Collective Retirement Accounts and Collective Investment Bonds:
Account name: Old Mutual Life and Pensions Limited
Bank name: Natwest Bank plc
Sort code: 56-00-68
Account Number: 42086841