To get ready for our new technology platform, you will be able to activate your login 3 weeks in advance of the migration. It’s quick and easy to do and it will help ensure a smooth transition to the new system.
It takes just three minutes to activate your access
- Use Unipass or enter your existing username and password into the new system and follow the steps on screen.
- As an extra security measure and to help keep you safe each time you log on, you’ll be asked to choose a memorable picture and phrase. We’ll then show you this each time you log on, to prove you’re on our technology platform before you enter your password.
- You may also be asked to change your password if it’s less than the minimum required by the new technology platform.
- The new login won’t affect the old one and you can continue to access our current system (using your old login details, even if you were asked to change your password for the new system) until the new technology platform goes live.
- This process normally takes just 3 minutes to complete – a small number of users may need to call us to complete their activation.
Benefits of your new secure access
As part of our upgrade, you and your clients will benefit from the new, more flexible security features.
- Under the new system, you can change your own password and reset it if you forget it, so you don’t need to wait for your master user.
- You can still reset your account through your master user if you forget the answer to your security question (which you need to reset your password).
- Your client data will be protected by new security enhancements, including state of the art encryption and anti-phishing imagery.
- In addition our cybersecurity team also works around the clock to provide the most secure technology platform for you and your clients.