To get ready for our new technology platform, you will be able to activate your login in advance of here. It’s quick and easy to do and it will help ensure a smooth transition to the new system.
How do I reset my password?
This will depend on when you migrated, if you activated your new login ahead of your migration and whether you've logged into the original platform in the last 12 months.
How to reset your password on the original platform
I didn’t activate my login on the new platform ahead of migration and can’t remember my password
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address we hold for you along with your:
We will confirm your next steps within 1 working day.
However, if your user account was set up on or after the 1st March 2021 and you are unable to log in, please call us.
I didn’t activate my login on the new platform ahead of migration and haven’t logged into the original platform in the last 12 months
Please contact your firms' Master User who will be able to set you up with access again.
I have forgotten my username
Please contact your firm's Master User.
How to reset your password on the new platform
If you have already successfully set up your password on the new platform, it’s now quick and easy for you to reset your password yourself using the ‘forgotten password’ option on your login page.
It takes just three minutes to activate your access
- Use Unipass or enter your existing username and password into the new system and follow the steps on screen.
- As an extra security measure and to help keep you safe each time you log on, you’ll be asked to choose a memorable picture and phrase. We’ll then show you this each time you log on, to prove you’re on our technology platform before you enter your password.
- You may also be asked to change your password if it’s less than the minimum required by the new technology platform.
- The new login won’t affect the old one and you can continue to access our current system (using your old login details, even if you were asked to change your password for the new system) until the new technology platform goes live.
- This process normally takes just 3 minutes to complete – a small number of users may need to call us to complete their activation.
What are the criteria for being able to activate your log in pre-migration?
Users that meet at least one of the following criteria will be able to activate their login for the new system prior to the migration:
- Attached to one or more in scope clients/accounts.
- Signed in to our original platform within the last 13 months.
- Published model portfolios that are attached to in scope clients/accounts, or have published model portfolios in the last six months that do not yet have any attached accounts.
- Submitted pipeline new business applications in the last three months or submitted pipeline transfer-in applications in the last six months.
If you or another user in your firm do not meet any of these criteria then you will be unable to activate your log in pre-migration. The good news is that in order to activate your login straight after migration, there are two simple steps to follow:
- Log in to the current system by 5pm on 25 February.
- Complete the activation process after migration.
Please note: if you miss the 5pm 25 February deadline, a Master User in your office will need to set you up as a new user on the new system after migration.
Benefits of your new secure access
As part of our upgrade, you and your clients will benefit from the new, more flexible security features.
- Under the new system, you can change your own password and reset it if you forget it, so you don’t need to wait for your master user.
- You can still reset your account through your master user if you forget the answer to your security question (which you need to reset your password).
- Your client data will be protected by new security enhancements, including state of the art encryption and anti-phishing imagery.
- In addition our cybersecurity team also works around the clock to provide the most secure technology platform for you and your clients.