This step-by-step summary explains how to update your user details and security information.
What you’ll need to get started
- A current and active Unipass certificate, if you’re linking a certificate to your account.
- Either your current password or answers to your security questions if updating your security details.
Updating user details and security information
① Click on your name at the top of the screen to view your user details.
② From here you can update your email address, password, security image, and security questions. Your security questions are used during the forgotten login process if you forget your logon details.
- To update any security details you will be required to input either your current password or answer a current security question.
③ Highlight/hover over each section – ‘Security’,’Unipass’,’Contract enquiry’, or ‘Email preference’ to make any changes.
- Link your Unipass digital certificate to your account.
- View your current contract enquiry password and generate a new one if required. This contract enquiry password links your account to your back office software to enable individual valuations.
- Select how often you would like to receive emails regarding recent activity on your client’s accounts.
How do I update user details and security information video