Our new technology platform puts more of our application and account management processes online, helping you to:
- Instruct business as quickly as possible
- Manage your clients' assets more easily
- Present your clients with an outstanding online service
The changes we've made mean you will need to handle and post less paper and make fewer telephone calls, ultimately saving you time.
Ten new online features to manage your clients’ investments
- Confirm fee agreements online – You can confirm your client's agreement to your fees online, without having to send us a signed Old Mutual Wealth Adviser Fee form. You will need to keep the completed forms on your records as we will request samples of these from you on a regular basis.
- Instruct one off withdrawals online – Request up to £50,000 as a lump sum, and we will make payments to a pre-authorised bank account, which can be set up online, speeding up payments to your clients.
- Set up and manage regular investments and withdrawals online – Both can now be collected/paid on any day from the 1st to the 28th of the month.
- Online Bed & ISA – During a busy tax-year end, quickly instruct us to move money between an individual's CIA and ISA.
- Manage and crystallise pension assets online – Crystallise up to £200,000 (£50,000 tax free cash). We also accept instructions for GAD reviews, expressions of wishes, merging flexi access drawdown sub accounts, and moving from capped to flexi-access drawdown, all online.
- Fully integrated client Uscan – Including up to five years of transactions on your client's account and money weighted returns. Perfect for client reviews.
- Automated cash management – ensuring sufficient cash is available to pay adviser fees and charges, without you actively having to manage cash and reduces the number of trades on your clients account.
- Track transfers online – Our transfer tracker means you can track pension and ISA transfers with no need to call to find out what stage your client's transfer is at.
- Access more account information – At the click of a button, enabling you to clearly see what has happened on an account and how it has performed. You can also produce historic valuations, ad hoc client statements and performance history.
- Enhanced online Customer Centre – We now provide a richer source of client information, including performance tracking, reducing the queries you receive. And clients can still access their online documents, reducing the paper they receive.
A very small number of our processes will require paper forms to be submitted to us.
Useful Hub articles
Advisers interested in how our new technology platform can save them time and money also found the following articles useful.
Straightforward cash management
Uscan reporting guide