This step-by-step summary explains how to set a new client up on our technology platform.
What you’ll need to get started
- The name of the client’s adviser
- The client’s name and date of birth. No further information is required at this time if you’re just producing a quick quote.
Setting up a new client
① From the platform homepage click ‘Add Client’.
② On the ‘add client’ screen:
- Select the client’s adviser from the dropdown list.
- Select ‘Client Type’ as ‘Individual’.
- Click ‘Next’.
③ From the next screen you can:
- Enter the client’s name and date of birth into the respective fields.
- Select ‘Add Client’. This will save your client’s details.
④ The green banner at the top of the client’s dashboard confirms that your new client has been set up. From here you can access a few quick options:
- Create a quick quote.
- Submit a new business application.
- Use our risk profiler tool to assess the client’s attitude to risk (click on the ‘Add questionnaire’ button in the top right of the screen).
Accessing a client’s dashboard
The client’s dashboard houses all of their personal and contact information as well as details of their asset holdings, performance history, and more.
① From the platform homepage type your client’s name into the search bar.
- Click on the client’s name.
② Your client’s dashboard will open. From here you can:
- Add or amend your client’s details by clicking on ‘manage details’. Please note the only information which cannot be updated online is a client’s name and date of birth. For these you will need to send us a proof of identification.
- Create a quote or submit new business.