This step-by-step summary explains how to how to run reports on X-Hub. X-Hub is a portal for advisers with discretionary permissions or discretionary investment managers (DIMs). Using X-Hub, discretionary investment managers can run their model portfolios and publish them for advisers with whom an agreement is in place, so that the adviser can invest on behalf of their clients. There are ten different reports available.
What you’ll need to get started
- Access to the Old Mutual Wealth X-Hub/Discretionary Investment Manager (DIM) portal.
Generating reports on X-Hub
① From the homepage, click on the ‘Business Management’ tab.
- Any created reports will be available from here.
② Select your report type using the ‘Reports’ dropdown menu.
- For example to create an ‘Assets under administration’ report, choose the model portfolio to report on, change the reporting date as required and click ‘Create’.
③ When the report is available, it will show as complete.
④ To download and view the report, simply click on the report name.
⑤ There are ten different reports available as follows:-
- Assets Under Administration (AUA) Report - The aggregate total of AUA by model and at any point in time.
- Deferred Activity Report – This report shows the details of the clients that have deferred model portfolio transactions (e.g., deferred rebalance, deferred sells) at the time the report is generated. The report contains two tabs; the first tab details the deferred rebalance transactions and the second tab reports deferred sells.
- Cancelled zero orders – Generates a report outlining suspicious (cancelled) trades in line with the EU’s Market Abuse Directive. This is required when equities, bonds, gilts or derivatives are part of the model portfolio.
- Holdings By Account – This report shows a breakdown of total holdings per account, per investment at any point in time.
- Holdings By Investment – This report shows a breakdown of total holdings per investment at any point in time.
- Model Cashflow Report – This report shows the aggregated inflows and outflows by model, by distribution platform, and by adviser firm for any given time period. It has two tabs: model portfolio cash flow and model portfolio cash flow by adviser firm.
- Model Fees Report – This report provides an aggregated breakdown of all fees by type, by model, by distribution platform and by adviser firm over any given time period.
- Negative Cash Balances Report – This report shows all outstanding negative cash balances on X-Hub at any point in time.
- New Accounts Report – This report shows all the new accounts that have been linked up to invest in models on the X-Hub platform over any given time period. It also provides information on whether or not an agreement is in place between underlying clients and the DIM.
- Tolerance Violation Report - This report shows all investors’ accounts where their asset allocations diverge from target model weightings by an amount that exceeds the tolerance.